Saturday, December 8, 2012
Great Start!
So it's been a while that I've been able to do a diet without cheating or going over so when I counted my calories this morning from yesterday, I was very happy.
Oatmeal - 260
Tims Coffee - 140
Granola Bar - 110
Frozen Entrée - 200
Nutri Bar - 130
Frozen Entrée - 250
Popcorn - 100
Total - 1190
Goal - 1200
Difference - 10
I also weighed in this morning, just for fun. I was happy to see 184.2 on the scale. YAY! Now I know you can't lose that much fat in a day but it's encouraging to see that number. My goal is to see at least 183 on the scale next Friday. I'll be weighing in often (almost daily) just to see. I know it'll go up and down a lot.
This morning, I was sleeping and my boyfriend was making a lot of noise. When he came in the room, I told him to keep it down and he told me he was making me breakfast. It's REALLY sweet of him but I told him I started a diet yesterday. I asked him what he was doing, he told me French toasts. I figured, well, maybe not too bad. I started counting my calories, 2 pieces of bread - 170, 2 eggs - 140. Now that wasn't bad but then you have to put syrup on top. When I looked in the back, I almost tipped over. 240 in 1/4 cup! I figured I'd try to eat them without anything on them. When I took a bite, I didn't taste anything. I have the flu so my tastes are gone. I ate them without anything on them which was good because it would've gone WAY over calories if I had put some syrup. So everything turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment