Sunday, December 9, 2012
Day 3, Another Success
So I've been sick these past few days. Today, just been lazy and stayed in the house not doing much. Woke up this morning and weighed 182.0!! Down 3lbs since Friday. That's pretty amazing! That really helps me stay motivated. The more I lose, the faster I'll reach my goal of 135.
Yesterday's food diary:
2 French Toasts - 310
Frozen Entrée - 380
Granola Bar - 110
Frozen Entrée - 310
Granola Bites - 130
Total - 1240
Today's food diary:
Smart Ones English Muffin - 210
Tims Coffee - 140
Frozen Entrée - 380
Vitamin Water - 100
Frozen Entrée - Lasagna - 310
Total: 1140
I might eat a small snack before going to bed but it'll go a little over 1200, not by many. It's almost exciting getting up in the morning to weigh in. Really encouraging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment