Friday, December 7, 2012
Day 1 of My 50 lbs Weight Loss Journey
Ok, so I'm starting something new. I've been reading lots of diets and trying to find one that would be best for me to follow. After months of non-dieting and gaining weight, I finally figured out something I could follow but adjusted it to be best for me. I'm going to be somewhat-following Dr. Anderson's Simple Diet. This diet consists of eating 2 frozen entrees, 3 protein shakes & 5 servings of fruits & veggies. Well, I'm just going to follow the 2 frozen entrees part of it. My plan is to eat 1200 calories in my day. If I don't eat the frozen entrees, I just need to stick to my calorie limit and get back to frozen entrees the next day. I'm not saying it's going to be perfect but I have a goal of losing 2lbs per week so that I can reach my goal weight in May 2013 of 135lbs. I'm also going to add some exercise in there. Haven't thought of anything yet but I'm probably going to be following one of Jillian Michael's workout DVDs. My starting weight is 185.0lbs so I want to lose exactly 50lbs by next summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment