Blogger Templates

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things Are Going Well!

So I've been really good on my diet. Tomorrow will be my official weigh in even though I've been weighing daily. My weigh-in this morning was 181.2! So that's down 3.8 since last Friday. I haven't been exercising and it's been a couple of days that I haven't counted my calories. But I haven't really needed to. I've been eating my regular snacks between meals, eating my oatmeal for breakfast, frozen entree for lunch and for the past two days, I've been eating homemade chicken & vegetable soup with two pieces of bread with butter. I finish my night with a snack. I'm not craving as I used to and I feel lighter. I also feel better about myself so I think that's a huge plus. I don't feel bloated anymore. It's a great feeling. I know with the holidays approaching that I might gain a bit but I won't let that stop me from trying to continue losing weight when I can. I'm pretty much not even trying anymore and I'm losing weight which in my opinion, is what I wanted to achieve. I haven't removed anything from my diet. I just know approx how many calories I can have and just do my best not to go over. I guess it was just to start my diet that was the hard part. I'm pretty sure I'm going to surpass my 2lbs goal tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment