Blogger Templates

Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 2 - Cutting out Fast Food

Monday, August 8 2011, I deciced on changing my lifestyle. I needed to change because I was getting more and more depressed (crying all the time) and was plain out unhealthy. I bought my first bottle of PGX and it came with the book Vice-Busting Diet. I thought it was another diet that I would fail at. That is, until I started reading it. It wasn't like ANY diet book I had read before. It was much different & much better! Reading it day by day, It's getting really fun. The first week, I've been working on drinking 5-591ml water bottles every day. I did pretty good and am still doing it. I want to be able to drink water all day. Eliminating juice, pop & ice coffees from my life. Today is a new week. I'm eliminating Fast Food from my life. Fast foods has always been something I look forward to almost every day. Subway has been my main restaurant of choice. I know that Subway isn't the worst place to go but I haven't been eating the healthiest on the menu... Cold Cuts! I think they're the probably the worst item on the menu. Anyways, I've decided that I was going to stop eating there, preparing my lunches every day with either a healthy frozen entre or make myself some chicken or turkey wraps. Those are always good. The hardest for me is going to be not eating take out (cooked in grease) on the weekends. I'll have to make sure there's always something thawed out so we'll have to cook it instead of going to the take out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment